The Boeing Factory Tour is currently closed, we don’t have a projected reopening date at this time. We appreciate your interest and suggest signing up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates.
Boeing Future of Flight is an Accessible Facility
We welcome guests who use mobility equipment including wheelchairs, scooters, and canes. Please email us at email@example.com in advance, if there are any accommodations we can provide.
A limited number of complimentary guest wheelchairs are available for use during the visit. Guests can request one at the ticket desk in the lobby. We politely ask that a piece of identification such as an ID card or driver's license be left with the ticket desk during use.
- Participation on the Boeing Factory Tour requires traveling approximately .3 miles (.5km) round trip.
- There are flights of stairs to navigate and riding in two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory production and assembly area.
- All restrooms are wheelchair accessible at Boeing Future of Flight. However, restrooms are not available during the Boeing Factory Tour. Please plan ahead by using restrooms at the Boeing Future of Flight prior to leaving for the tour.
- Elevators are accessible on all floors at Boeing Future of Flight and the Boeing Factory Tour.
Service animals are welcome in all public areas of Boeing Future of Flight and on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- A Service Animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability and does not include emotional support, comfort or companionship animals. Service Animals must be house-trained and must be kept under control at all times while on Boeing Future of Flight property. Service Animals exhibiting behavior that creates a risk to persons or property may be subject to removal.
- Pets are not allowed inside Boeing Future of Flight and cannot join the Boeing Factory Tour. Pets are not allowed to be kept inside of cars in our facility parking areas during your visit.
Sign Language Interpreter
A sign language interpreter is available for Boeing Factory tours. Please call Boeing Future of Flight Customer Service at 1-800-464-1476 to provide at least two weeks advance notice of the tour visit, so that we can make arrangements.
Please sign up to receive the latest Boeing Future of Flight information.