Boeing Future of Flight is open! We welcome guests to our Gallery, Sky Deck, Paper Plane Cafe and Boeing Store. We have health and safety measures information below.
General admission includes:
- The Gallery includes our newest exhibit that features over 150 current and future Boeing products and services. It also includes the following exhibits: Above and Beyond, the Destiny Module, and Drones and Robotics experiences.
- The Sky Deck offers panoramic views of Paine Field, the Boeing Everett Factory, and the North Cascades mountain range. Enjoy front row access of daily flight operations activity that includes private aircraft, commercial flights, and testing of our newest airplanes.
The Boeing Factory Tour is currently closed, we don’t have a projected reopening date at this time. Stay tuned to our communication channels by signing up to receive the latest updates.
Health and Safety Measures
- Fully vaccinated guests, and children two and under may enter without Face Covering; proof of vaccination is not required.
- We encourage physical distancing by staying with your individual group pods and maintaining distancing with other guest groups.
- Enhanced cleaning, sanitization, disinfection and safety practices remain.
- Encourage advance online ticket purchases.
- Cashless touchless transactions.
- Open 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday - Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
Cleaning, Sanitization and Disinfection
We have rigorous cleaning, sanitization, disinfection and safety practices in place. Boeing Future of Flight has increased routine cleaning throughout the facility of surfaces such as: workstations, countertops, door handles, display screens, etc. Hand sanitizer stations are available at various locations throughout Boeing Future of Flight. Hand sanitizer is also available for purchase at the official Boeing Store.
Cashless Touchless Transactions
Credit and debit card purchases only. Advance general admission ticket purchase is recommended.