Boeing Future of Flight is excited to welcome guests back on Thursday, October 8, for our Gallery, Sky Deck, Boeing Store and Paper Plane Café. We have new health and safety measures (see below).
Gallery and Sky Deck admission includes:
- The Gallery includes our newest exhibit that features over 150 current and future Boeing products and services. It also includes the following exhibits: Above and Beyond, the Destiny Module, and Drones and Robotics experiences.
- The Sky Deck offers sweeping views of Paine Field, the Boeing Everett Factory, and the North Cascades mountain range from Mount Baker to Mount Rainier.
The Boeing Factory Tour will remain temporarily closed, however we are exploring virtual factory experiences. Stay tuned to our communication channels by signing up to receive the latest updates.
New Health and Safety Measures
- Cloth face coverings are required for guests over age 2 and employees.
- Physical distancing of 6ft. (2m) must be maintained.
- New stringent cleaning, sanitization and safety practices.
- Operating with reduced capacity following Washington State guidelines.
- Strongly encourage advance ticket purchases.
- Cashless transactions.
- New hours and days, 9AM-5PM (PST), THURSDAY-MONDAY (Closed TUE and WED).
- If you are sick, please stay home.
All patrons over age 2 must wear cloth face coverings in accordance with the Washington State - Phase 2 and Phase 3 Museums and Similar Activities COVID-19 Requirements. Guests are advised to bring their own cloth face covering. If you do not bring your own, one will be provided to you. Guests who cannot comply with the face covering guideline or refuse to wear a cloth face coverings will be asked to visit another day when they are able to comply.
- Face coverings are required except while eating and drinking in designated areas.
- Face coverings should fit snugly, covering one’s mouth and nose.
- Face coverings will be available for guests who do not bring their own.
Stay Home If You Are Sick
Stay home if anyone in your party is sick or is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. We would be happy to rebook your tickets for a future visit.
We have new physical distancing guidelines:
- Guest groups should be separated by 6ft. (2m) from one another.
- The number of guests entering Boeing Future of Flight will be limited.
- Physical distancing signage and floor markers are posted in dining, retail and attraction areas.
- Seating in the Boeing Theater will be monitored and regulated for physical distancing.
- There are marked “ENTRY” and “EXIT” points throughout the facility and our Gallery has markings that direct one-way traffic-flow.
We have implemented stringent cleaning, sanitization, and safety practices to support the health and wellness of our guests and employees. Boeing Future of Flight has increased routine cleaning throughout the facility of surfaces such as: workstations, countertops, door handles, display screens, etc. Hand sanitizer stations are available at various locations throughout Boeing Future of Flight. Hand sanitizer is also available for purchase at the official Boeing Store.
Credit and debit card purchases only. Advance ticket sales recommended.
What You Can Do to Help
- Stay home if you are sick, and are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- We strongly recommend purchasing Boeing Factory Tour tickets in advance, BoeingFutureofFlight.com/Tickets.
- You can wear a face covering properly, only removing while eating or drinking in designated areas.
- You can maintain physical distancing by following the signage, floor markers and staff.
- You can frequently wash your hands or use hand sanitizer during your visit.
For more questions about guest health and safety measures, review the frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.