The Boeing Factory Tour will remain temporarily closed. Stay tuned to our communication channels by signing up to receive the latest updates.
Visit the Largest Building in the World (by volume)
Boeing Future of Flight is one of Seattle's most popular, premier attractions. We are located 25 miles north of Seattle. The Boeing Tour is an opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliners on the assembly line before they depart to begin service.
The Boeing Factory Tour is a visit inside a working assembly plant, which can be noisy and active depending on the day and time.
Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the planes that bear its name.
Welcome to Boeing Future of Flight. Before you purchase tickets, please read the following information:
Buy tickets early: Tickets for the Boeing Tour sell out quickly. To ensure that you are able to visit Boeing Future of Flight on the day and time that work best for you, it is advisable to book your tickets ahead of time. Tickets can be purchased at the door with no guarantee of tour availability (debit and credit cards only, no cash).
Boeing Future of Flight is an Accessible Facility
We welcome guests who use mobility equipment including wheelchairs, scooters, and canes. Please call our Customer Service 1-800-464-1476 in advance, if there are any accommodations we can provide. Here is a link to our accessibility page.
A limited number of complimentary guest wheelchairs are available for use. Guests can request one at the ticket desk in the lobby. We politely ask that a piece of identification such as an ID card or driver's license be left with the ticket desk during use.
- Participation on the Boeing Factory Tour requires traveling approximately .3 miles (.5km) round trip.
- There are flights of stairs to navigate and riding in two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory production and assembly area.
- All restrooms are wheelchair accessible at Boeing Future of Flight. However, restrooms are not available during the Boeing Factory Tour. Please plan ahead by using restrooms at the Boeing Future of Flight prior to leaving for the tour.
- Elevators are accessible on all floors at Boeing Future of Flight and the Boeing Factory Tour.
Service animals are welcome in all public areas of Boeing Future of Flight and on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- A Service Animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability and does not include emotional support, comfort or companionship animals. Service Animals must be house-trained and must be kept under control at all times while on Boeing Future of Flight property. Service Animals exhibiting behavior that creates a risk to persons or property may be subject to removal.
- Pets are not allowed inside Boeing Future of Flight and cannot join the Boeing Factory Tour. Pets are not allowed to be kept inside of cars in our facility parking areas during your visit.
Sign Language Interpreter
A sign language interpreter is available for Boeing Factory tours. Please call Boeing Future of Flight Customer Service at 800-464-1476 to provide at least two weeks advance notice of the tour visit, so that we can make arrangements.
Please use restrooms at Boeing Future of Flight before the Factory tour:
- Restrooms are not available during the Boeing Factory Tour. Please plan ahead by using restrooms at the Boeing Future of Flight before leaving for the Factory tour.
Requirements and Restricted Items:
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour.
- Safety is our priority and most of the tour is conducted from balconies that have 4-foot railings overlooking the Boeing production and assembly areas. Visibility of the production and assembly areas requires meeting the minimum height requirement. Carrying children on the tour is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Restricted Items on Boeing Factory Tour: Food and Drink, cell phones, cameras and video recording devices; electronic devices; personal items including purses, backpacks, bags; and weapons including handguns, are not permitted on the Boeing Factory Tour. Complimentary lockers at Boeing Future of Flight are available to store your belongings. Please store your belongings before you gather for the Boeing Factory Tour.
Refunds and Restrictions
If guests do not arrive promptly for their schedule tour, the reservation will be forfeited. Early arrival is strongly recommended. If an emergency arises, we will attempt to reschedule your tour if you call at least one hour in advance of your scheduled tour time (depending on availability). Refunds will be provided with 24 hour notice of cancellation. No refunds will be made within 24 hours of your scheduled tour. In order to request a reservation modification of any kind, please call Boeing Future of Flight Customer Service at 800-464-1476. The Boeing Company reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time for Boeing Company business, special events, or emergencies.