Know Before You Go!
Boeing Future of Flight is excited to welcome guests back on Thursday, October 8, for our Gallery, Sky Deck, Boeing Store and Paper Plane Café. The Boeing Factory Tour will remain temporarily closed, however we are exploring virtual factory experiences. Stay tuned to our communication channels by signing up to receive the latest updates.
The Boeing Future of Flight is not in Seattle
The Boeing Future of Flight is 25 miles north of Seattle, in Mukilteo, WA
Many visitors underestimate the time it takes to travel to the facility. Please check local traffic conditions and plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.Directions
Boeing Factory Tour Essential Information
Please read the following :
- Participation on the Boeing Factory Tour requires walking approximately .3 miles (.5km) round trip.
- There are flights of stairs to navigate and riding in two freight elevators to balconies overlooking the Boeing factory production and assembly area.
- For guests who use mobility equipment including wheelchairs, scooters, canes, please inform us so that accommodations can be made.
- Restrooms are not available during the Boeing Factory Tour. Please plan ahead by using restrooms at the Boeing Future of Flight prior to leaving for the tour.
- Tours are provided in English and run 90 minutes. Groups can make arrangements for their own interpreter and may reserve all 52 seats on the bus.
- Service animals are welcome in all public areas of Boeing Future of Flight and on the Boeing Factory Tour.
- A sign language interpreter is available for Boeing Factory tours. Please contact customer service at 1-800-464-1476 to provide at least two weeks advance notice of the tour visit, so that we can make arrangements.
Requirements and Restricted Items:
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour.
- Safety is our priority and most of the tour is conducted from balconies that have 4-foot railings overlooking the Boeing production and assembly areas. Visibility of the production and assembly areas requires meeting the minimum height requirement. Carrying children on the tour is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Restricted Items on Boeing Factory Tour: Food and Drink, cell phones, cameras and video recording devices; electronic devices; personal items including purses, backpacks, bags; and weapons including handguns, are not permitted on the Boeing Factory Tour. Complimentary lockers at Boeing Future of Flight are available to store your belongings. Please store your belongings before you gather for the Boeing Factory Tour.
Refunds and Restrictions
If guests do not arrive promptly for their schedule tour, the reservation will be forfeited. Early arrival is strongly recommended. If an emergency arises, we will attempt to reschedule your tour if you call at least one hour in advance of your scheduled tour time (depending on availability). Refunds will be provided with 24 hour notice of cancellation. No refunds will be made within 24 hours of your scheduled tour. In order to request a reservation modification of any kind, please call Boeing Future of Flight Customer Service at 800-464-1476. The Boeing Company reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time for Boeing Company business, special events, or emergencies.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door with no guarantee of tour availability so advance tickets are highly recommended, especially under current Covid -19 pandemic conditions (and during peak season from May-September). If you encounter any difficulties during this transaction, contact the Boeing Future of Flight Customer Service at 1-800-464-1476 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (PST).
Let no new improvement in flying and flying equipment pass us by…